We are excited to announce our limited re-opening!
We will resume “in-house” church services beginning Sunday, May 24. We will have two services – 9:30 am & 11:00 am – with some changes due to the pandemic.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we are limiting the amount of people in each service. We have developed an “online sign up” for each service to ensure we have enough space and supplies for everyone. Before signing up please review our safeguards below.
Safeguards for In-House Services
2) All who do attend are strongly encouraged to bring and wear a nose and mouth covering for the safety of others (some might have COVID-19 but, do not show symptoms). At this time, we encourage elbow bumps instead of hugs or shaking hands.
3) Hand sanitizing stations have been installed in the building.
4) Social Distancing of 6 feet or more will be observed.
5) When you arrive, a line will start outside of the Auditorium and down the
6) Our ushers will quickly escort each household to their seating.
7) We will not be offering Children’s Programs or the Nursery as our facility does not permit 6 feet distancing for children.
8) Our Cafe will not be open.
9) Restrooms will be open, but limited to 2 people at a time and cleaned between uses. We ask that you limit the use of the restrooms to a minimum.
10) At the end of the service, ushers will indicate when you may leave your seat so that social distancing is maintained. You will be directed to exit through the outside doors to the right of the Auditorium to return to your vehicle.
Sign up to attend the next In-House Service
As mentioned above, seating in each service is limited. The sign up forms below will stop allowing new sign ups once all available seats for that service are filled. Please only sign up for one service per week. If services are full we ask that you attend online for that week.
Each member of your household that will be attending must be registered separately in order for us to get a proper count. You may use the same email address for multiple people.